Hello Prospective 2016 Volunteer Usher:
Thank you for your offer – we’d love to have your help guiding our audience members to their seats!
Just so you aware of the commitment of an usher, here is a general idea:
– Your main duty will be to hand out programs and show people to their seats. (You will receive a seating chart to familiarize yourself at recital).
– You must use your free ticket for yourself, as you WILL be able to watch the recital from your seat once the show starts.
– You must arrive one-half hour prior to your show and check-in with the Head Usher.
– You will be issued a volunteer lanyard with your name on it, which must be worn for the duration of the show.
– Volunteer Ushers are to clear out the theater with the removal of any trash/leftover programs immediately after the show.
If you think you’re up for the job, we’d love to have you! Volunteers are taken on a first-come, first-serve basis.