Hello Dancers & Families-
I’m sure you’ve all been wondering “what’s going on with recital this year?” — so have we! Over February Break, the teachers and I met and came up with a plan and no sooner did we do that… then things started opening back up days later! We are still hopeful for getting to dance on the stage with some kind of audience, so we’ve come up with a plan (and backup plans), so, at this point, we feel it’s best to hold off on making any FINAL decisions on recital until May 1st. Please know that all of our plans and backup plans include a memorable DIDC recital – we will continue to keep you updated along the way.
So you have a general idea of what we’re thinking:
Plan A – Restrictions are lifted to the point we can hold our recitals on stage at the Cooperative Middle School in Stratham (CMS) as planned.
***Dress rehearsals and recitals as originally scheduled (rehearsals Wed/Th/Fr 6/9–6/11 and recitals at 11am, 2pm, and 5pm on Sat 6/12). Picture Week will be the following week during regularly scheduled classes.
Again, it is difficult to make plans for two months away with the rules changing every minute. BUT we are certain that regardless of the restrictions at that time – our dancers will have an AMAZING recital experience! We can assure you, we have thought of every possible scenario and will be releasing thorough plans as we near our decision date of May 1st. We just wanted to give everyone a general idea of what we had in mind for the time being.
Please do not worry about the what-if’s at this point — too much is constantly changing. We will make a final decision one way or another on May 1st and we are excited to share our finalized recital plans with you then!!!
Miss Katie & DIDC