1. When did you first start dancing?
2. What is your favorite style of dance?
Tap and Lyrical
3. What is one of your favorite dance memories?
Competing my solo that I choreographed
4. What are you looking forward to this dance year?
I love (and am looking forward to) watching each student grow as a dancer and a person!
5. Besides dancing and teaching, what is one thing you enjoy doing out side of the studio?
I love being at the studio, but on the off chance I’m not here, I enjoy being with my dogs and watching Friends on TV.
Check out Miss Mollie’s (and the rest of our DIDC staff) bios on our Faculty & Staff page.